This website uses cookie or similar technologies, to enhance your browsing experience and provide personalised recommendations. By continuing to use our website, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
IndiaPost LiveIndiaPost LiveIndiaPost Live
  • Home
  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
IndiaPost LiveIndiaPost Live
Font ResizerAa
  • Home
  • India
  • World
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • India News
  • State
  • World
  • Entertainment
  • Business
  • Trending
  • Sports
  • Career
  • Lifestyle
  • Languages
Follow US
© 2024 NM Media. All Rights Reserved.

News » India News » Pahalgam terror attack: PM Modi chairs high-level meet with defence minister, NSA, CDS, and service chiefs

India News

Pahalgam terror attack: PM Modi chairs high-level meet with defence minister, NSA, CDS, and service chiefs

NM Desk
Last updated: 29 April, 2025 6:42 PM
NM Desk
Share
Pahalgam terror attack: PM Modi chairs high-level meet with defence minister, NSA, CDS, and service chiefs
Pahalgam terror attack: PM Modi chairs high-level meet with defence minister, NSA, CDS, and service chiefs

New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday chaired a high-level security meeting with the country’s top defence leadership in the wake of last week’s terror attack in Pahalgam.

The meeting was attended by Defence Minister Rajnath Singh, National Security Advisor Ajit Doval, Chief of Defence Staff General Upendra Dwivedi, and the chiefs of all three armed forces. The meeting was held amid India weighing its countermeasures and strategic response to the terror attack.

#WATCH | PM Narendra Modi chairs a meeting with Defence Minister Rajnath Singh, NSA Ajit Doval, CDS and chiefs of all the Armed Forces. pic.twitter.com/Wf00S8YVQO

— ANI (@ANI) April 29, 2025

At least 26 people were killed in Jammu and Kashmir’s Pahalgam after terrorists opened fire on unsuspecting tourists. A Nepali man was also among the victims.

Read More

Don’t think our skill against spin has decreased, says Gambhir ahead of 3rd Test
Don’t think our skill against spin has decreased, says Gambhir ahead of 3rd Test
Maharashtra: From 772% to 220%, how much wealth of ministers increased in 5 years
Maharashtra: From 772% to 220%, how much wealth of ministers increased in 5 years
Public Provident Fund: What are the PPF maturity and withdrawal rules?
Public Provident Fund: What are the PPF maturity and withdrawal rules?

PM Modi’s warning to perpetrators and their supporters

PM Modi has vowed to bring the perpetrators and their supporters to justice, saying that those behind the violence would be hunted to the “ends of the earth” and face the “harshest punishment”. The Resistance Front has taken responsibility for the attack. According to reports, the terror organisation is an offshoot of Pakistan based-terror group Lashkar-e-Taiba.

In the aftermath of the attack, India has undertaken several countermeasures against Pakistan, which has long been accused of harbouring terrorists. These include suspending the Indus Waters Treaty and closing the only land border crossing at Wagah.

You Might Also Like

Nudge: Powerful motivator, if one truly cares

Baba Siddique murder case: Court remands 3rd accused to police custody till Oct 21

IMD weather forecast: Rain may continue to batter Gujarat, Rajasthan, Andhra Pradesh, other states

Rain, thunderstorm expected in Uttarakhand till 26 May; Char Dham Yatra route to see moderate rain and strong winds

Man sends handwritten job application to Swiggy; company executive praises him

TAGGED:NSA Ajit DovalPahalgam attackPrime Minister Narendra Modirajnath singh
Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Whatsapp Whatsapp Telegram Copy Link

Latest News

image editor output image812472244 1770024678844
Singer Jasmeen Akhtar drops her latest single Malak Dyaal
Entertainment
IMG 20260202 WA0000
Indie Artist Prabhanjan Unveils First Look of His Upcoming Afro-Desi Single ‘Thugwa’
Entertainment
indiapost live
They have history and history of overlooking that as well: Jaishankar on Pak-US ties
India News
Centre conspiring to stop free ration of 55 lakh Punjabis: CM Bhagwant Mann
Centre conspiring to stop free ration of 55 lakh Punjabis: CM Bhagwant Mann
India News

You also Like

Uttarakhand: Kedarnath’s ‘Modi Meditation Cave’ in high demand, fully Booked till July 2025 amid growing spiritual tourism
India News

Uttarakhand: Kedarnath’s ‘Modi Meditation Cave’ in high demand, fully Booked till July 2025 amid growing spiritual tourism

NM Desk NM Desk 4 Min Read
Burj Khalifa lights up for Shah Rukh Khan’s 59th birthday – WATCH it here
India News

Burj Khalifa lights up for Shah Rukh Khan’s 59th birthday – WATCH it here

NM Desk NM Desk 2 Min Read
10 Creative Diwali decoration items and theme ideas for your office
India News

10 Creative Diwali decoration items and theme ideas for your office

NM Desk NM Desk 7 Min Read
IndiaPost LiveIndiaPost Live
Follow US
© 2024 NM Media. All Rights Reserved.
  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account