Samsung is gearing up for the Indian debut of its budget-friendly device, the Samsung Galaxy A05. While the company hasn’t officially announced the launch date, it has provided a sneak peek of the device on its website. The phone’s support page has already gone live on the Samsung India website, and an official screenshot showcasing the phone’s design and name has been revealed.
Samsung Galaxy A05 Specifications (Expected) for the Indian Market:
The phone is expected to launch in India soon, with a potential release date after Diwali, possibly in late November or the first week of December.
- Display: The Samsung Galaxy A05 features a 6.7-inch Full HD+ display with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels. It uses a PAMLS screen technology that supports 16 million colors.
- Processor: The phone runs on Android-based One GP and is equipped with a MediaTek Helio G85 octa-core processor clocked at 2 GHz.
- Memory: The Galaxy A05 comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage, expandable up to 1TB via a microSD card.
- Camera: For photography, the phone is equipped with a 50MP main camera and a 2MP depth sensor on the back. It also features an 8MP front camera for selfies and video calls.
- Battery: The Samsung Galaxy A05 is powered by a robust 5,000mAh battery for extended usage.